Buying real estate is one of the most important purchases a person can make. The process includes finding the ideal property, negotiating an acceptable purchase price, obtaining financing, reviewing inspections, and finally, closing the transaction. With preparation and following certain easy-to-follow steps the process can be stress and worry free.
- How to Find Open Permits
on the Property You Want to Buy
- Use Contingencies To Protect Your Right To Cancel a Sale
- Confused About How to Hold Title to Your Property? Here Are Your Options
- How to Use Seller Financing to Your Advantage
- How to Find Unrecorded Liens And Open Permits on a Property
- How to Compete Against an “All-Cash” Buyer
- State-by-State COVID-19 Addendum
- What Should The Purchase Agreement Include?
- How Should I Go About Shopping for a Loan?
- 6 Tips to Ensure a Smooth House Closing