Condominiums and Coops are apartments or other types of property in which the owner has fee title to the part actually occupied, with a proportionate interest in areas used by all occupants, such as walkways and parking areas.
Do you live in an apartment building that is going to be converted to a condominium? If so, are you at risk of being evicted? Or is this your unanticipated chance to finally become a homeowner? Many cities where land is scarce and housing is hard to find have developers who are clamoring to find established rental buildings that are suitable for conversion.Continue reading →
Condominium and Coop Articles
- Don’t Be Confused When It Comes to Condo Insurance
- Condo Living Can Be Ideal Until … New Owners Take Over the Board
- What Happens When Your Rental Is Being Converted Into a Condo?
- What is a Co-Op?
- What Happens When My Rental Apartment Is Converted to a Condominium?
- That Condominium Will be the Perfect Rental Property
- Do I Get Title Insurance on a Condominium?